If you are passionate about software development for autonomous robots, striving to make a difference in an exciting world-changing area, we’d like to talk to you!
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++ programming language.
- Technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in Linux operating systems.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge in guidance, navigation, control and perception for mobile robots.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Experience with GPU and/or FPGA.
- Background in Control Systems Theory, Embedded Systems, and Robotic Systems.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science, or other technical related fields.
Problem-solving, autonomy, inclination to teamwork, good Foosball skills 🙃.
San Giuliano Terme (PI) / International locations