Aitronik provides software for new Autonomous Underwater Vehicles

You may not have heard this yet, but at Aitronik we focus every day on developing high-quality software for different types of unmanned vehicles, including Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV). Oceans and seas are a fundamental part of our planet, and more than 80% are still unexplored. At the same time, the market for Autonomous Underwater […]

Autonomous Underwater Vehicle for Seabed Exploration

Did you know that only 5% of the seabed have been explored by humans? The remaining 95% is still a mystery. The oceans occupy 70% of the Earth’s total surface area and over 90% of the planet’s living space. The oceans influence climate and weather patterns on earth, and a large number of oceanic flora […]